Tuesday, January 30, 2007

though dost know the woes of being sick?

do you know how it torchers me to sit in bed all day? My thought's torcher me!!!these are the kinds of things I think about:
1) I wonder if fairies exist?
2) Where do the birds go when it rains?
3) I want choclolate!!!!!!
4) I wonder if maralyn Monroe was murdered?
5) What kinds of roses would I want at my funeral? daisies, tulips, lilies....happy flowers!!
6) How come we can't live in the 18th century and wear those fancy frocks, like in marie anntionette??
7) why don't I get up and stop being a lazy bum?
8) How was the doughnut invented? mmmmm... chocolate, with colorful sprinkes, STOP IT JASMINE!!! your sick remember?
9) Nobody knows me at all, very late at night and in the morning light, nobody knows me at all(- the weepies, they are really whimsical)
10) where are all the spectacular freinds in this world? do we pass each other every day, or do we ignore each other, or have they all gone extinct?

when's mum coming home? I think she is at tea without me knowing..It sucks being sick!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're adorable, Jazzy!