Sunday, September 2, 2007

today's wishes


dear void,
I wish i life was a little more simple
I wish I had a red volkswagon van parked along a sideland sea
air against my skin, and song inside my heart.
I wish i could eat a slice of apple pie
even though I ate 4 today.
I wish I could see the person who plays the saxiphone on breezy sundays
I can't help but wonder if they are playing moon river just for me
I wish I didn't fall in that rubish can when I was 4 years old
maybe I would be a little smarter.
I wish I could meet that friend out there who is so much like me
I wish I was blackbird on wire
a slow jazz song
a couple ballroom dancing
a sailboat
drifing
away

2 comments:

Jo said...

your words are always so beautifull!

INDIGO said...

awwww, you are as sweet as my mums apple pie!!!

INDIGO