Sunday, October 28, 2007

circus musings


You are never to old to figure out things about yourself, I say. Do you know what I think? I think we never really stop learning new things about ourselves till the day we stop dying. It's very peculible to think about, we live in this body 24 hours seven days a week and we still don't know everything about ourselves! here are some things about myself I have learned in the past 7 moons...

1. I love the circus, one day i'll see a real live circus and i will be AMAZED

2. you know how there are cat people and dog people? I have put lots of thought into this, and I have decided that I am neither. I am a bird person!! what are you?

3. freedom is just a decision away. I think I have finally made that decision. I feel like this poem by Charlie Daniels:

"A brief candle; both ends burning
An endless mile; a bus wheel turning
A friend to share the lonesome times
A handshake and a sip of wine
So say it loud and let it ring
We are all a part of everything
The future, present and the past
Fly on proud bird
You're free at last."

4. sunsets make me want to cry. i think it's the most magical part of the day. hello twighlight!

5.my days feel like drippy ice cream, melding together and cold. all sqiushy sticky and ker- splatty. I can never remember anything anymore! europe makes me want to be more spontaneous with my days because life is a gift. What would people say about your life if you died right now?
------

goodbye dear void and remember SMILE!!! and be very free

No comments: