Saturday, March 10, 2007

how I feel today, like that poor unfortunate tomato!


* at the end of the day my table is like a map of this glorious friday; drops of ice cream here and there, 18 century movies left on the table, a novel, and a chair left out... who sat in that I wonder.
*There's something comforting about lots of noise, ot shows exactly how excitingly divine this world is if we only listen a little closer
* I wonder what it's like to be a girl pirate. Day's filled with crime, adventure, Kraken chasing you everywhere, the sea lulling you every single day of your entire existence.
*are the clouds hiding something?
* isn't everyone hiding something?
*why is it so hard to be ourselves around others?
* shoes are so overrated!
* our house is currently running out of chocolate... call emergency! I'm having withdrawls and cold sweats!
* Peter Pan must not like me because he's hardly visits me!
*good night stars, moon, wirld, life, and people who don't know me at all

P.S this cute pic is from artghost.com(check out the site and all of the links like her blog!! It's so fun when you've got nothing to do


INDIGO

No comments: