Wednesday, April 25, 2007

jobs

Shouldn't people do a job that they want to do? Almost every person i have talked to is discontent with thier life because of money. money is so silly, it only causes dumb problems, and when you finally have it you only want more. There are so many things in life I want to accomplish! Someone told me the other day it's bad to set such high standards for yourself, but if you never have a dream or a goal, how will you know if you've accomplished it??
I woud love to be a fisherman,( er woman?) it's sounds stinky and gross, but think about it... Just you and the gentle clapping of the sea. And maybe at first the fishy smell is gross, but after a while I'll bet it becomes something you can't imagine your life without. yep. I would love to do that. Just you and the sea.
I would also love to be a school teacher, maybe english( poetry). Can you imagine taking part in someone elses groth? helping them to find WHO they want to be, apposed to WHAT they want to be. Isn't that what really matters?
But most of all I would just die to own my own book store. A teeny tiny one with those old books that people forgot about. People will walk in and find a whole other world in that perfect book, and they won't ever want to stop reading that book. Sigh... to be surrounded by stories and worlds, and to be another person if only for 30 minutes. yes, that is the life.

I hope I don't bore you all with my fantasies.

INDIGO

No comments: