Tuesday, March 20, 2007

the carnival!

yesterday I went to the noisy, restless, bustling carnival!!! Were I won a pink teddy bear with the name of tiger lily and screamed furiously on those rides( all of them ) that spin endlessly around. The funny thing though was that the rides that spin you really high up scared my sister the most! She said it was beceause she thought the chains were going to snap. That is sooooo funny bacause i love bieng high up and seeing things from such a different perspective. Like those waving people, and the people who know that you are watching them, and the people who don't even know they are bieng watched... it's kind of nice to see life from high up( is that how the clouds must feel?) oops, got to go and eat a panini sandwitch!

3 comments:

Trudy said...

The carnval...I don't think I've ever gone there before. Sounds like you had fun. Those rides are kinda scarry looking. Tell your sister I said "HI" Oh, my crispy teddy bear says hello to her mocha partner and lovely jazzy friend!

Besos,
The crispy mermaid

Unknown said...

italian princess... I CANT BELIVE U NEVER WNT TO THE CARNAVAL...
b

Unknown said...

Hey Jazz... CONGRATS you did AwEsOmE...you and eli make a great team... good job champ.
bree